About This Blog
Hmmm, let me think…………….
This blog is all about me!
It’s also about me sharing useful information with you, the reader.
It’s about encouraging you to travel when you think you can’t afford it.
It’s about coaxing you out of your comfort zone.
It’s about house sitting and budget travel.
It’s about night buses and staying in hostels.
It’s about growing older and reflecting on life.
It’s about being over the hill but not afraid of what’s round the corner.
It’s also a little bit about other people thinking I’m slightly ’round the bend’.
Read My Latest Posts
- Foodie Friday – El Pimpi, Malaga
- All The World's A Stage And I'm Treading The Boards Alone
- Another Look Inside My Carry On
- Self Guided Walking Tour Porto (3) – Free Things To Do in Porto
- Marketing Monday – A Look Inside My Carry On.
You can see all my blogs and services, and access a contact form, via the menu at the top of the page.
Disclaimer: In the name of full transparency, please be aware that this blog post contains affiliate and referral links which may reward me in the event of a subscription or sale (at no extra cost for you).